Garlic peanuts can be shared as a snack or appetizer. It can be added also in a salad dish. This very simple recipe is one of our authors' favorite Filipino snacks.
2-3 garlic csloves
1 cup oil
2-3 cups of red skin peanuts
1 -2 tsb salt
1. Peel and chop garlic into small pieces.
2. Heat oil in a pan. You can check if the pan is hot when you dip a bamboo skewer into the oil. The oil is ready when bubbles appear.
3. Fry the garlic first until golden brown. Remove garlic from oil and place aside in a strainer.
4. Fry the peanuts in the same oil where the garlic was. Stir casually for around 5-10 minutes.
5. Drain peanuts from oil and add salt while they're still hot.