1 1/2 dl sugar
2 tl vanilla sugar
3 dl wheat flour
1 1/2 tl baking powder
1 1/2 dl liquid plant base oil
1 dl fruit juice
Picked blueberries on top
1. Put the oven to 200 deg C
2. Mix the eggs and sugar
3. Mix the rest of the dry ingredients
4. Mix the juice and liquid plant base oil together
5. Mix the dry and liquid ingredients together
6. Spread the blueberries on top of the mixture.
7. Let it be in the oven for 25-35 minutes.
8. Let it cool down before serving.
Tips for a vegetarian option of the dish:
Add half of a banana for each egg
Blueberry pie is delicious with vanilla ice cream or plain vanilla cream.